A refreshing white wine sangria that is always a hit at parties.
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Alcoholic beverage, wine, table, white
- ¾ cup peach flavored vodka – NO NUTRITION
- 6 tablespoons Lemonade, frozen concentrate, white
- ¼ cup Sugars, granulated
- 1 pound white peaches
- ¾ cup red grapes (seedless)
- ¾ cup green grapes (seedless)
In a large pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach vodka, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add sliced peaches, red and green grapes.
Refrigerate sangria until well chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors. Serve over ice, and use a slotted spoon to include sliced peaches and grapes with each serving.
I use a fume blanc or sauvignon blanc. You may also use frozen peach slices.
Per Serving: 225.4 calories; 1.1 g protein; 34.5 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 7.8 mg sodium.