My family loves this all year round if we can find strawberries. Even the grandchildren love this salad. Quick and easy.
- 2 bunches Spinach, raw
- 4 cups Strawberries, raw
- ½ cup Oil, vegetable corn, salad or cooking
- ¼ cup White Wine Vinegar (50 Grain) NAK
- ½ cup Sugars, granulated
- ¼ teaspoon Spices, paprika
- 2 tablespoons Seeds, sesame seeds, whole, dried
- 1 tablespoon Spices, poppy seeds
In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.
Per Serving: 234.8 calories; 3.6 g protein; 22.8 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 69.3 mg sodium.