Their are a lot of recipes for this cookie and I just make mine with less sugar and more cocoa. My family enjoys this with a glass of milk and I like mine with my coffee in morning. Sometimes I use crunchy peanut butter cuz I want the nut taste but it is good one way or the other.
- 2 csugar
- 1 stickoleo
- 1 ccreamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 5 Tbspcocoa
- 1 cuse half of cup of heavy whipping cream and the other half use milk to make a cup
- 1 tspvanilla
- 4-5 cinstant oatmeal
How to Make SIMPLY EASY NO BAKE COOKIES
- Combine sugar and cocoa and oleo and milk
Bring to a boil Boil for 4 minutes stirring constantly
- Take off heat add your creamy p butter or crunchy p butter whichever one you are using and stir till combined. Now add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and stir
- Add your oatmeal to your desired thickness I only use 4 cups of the Oatmeal. Put on wax paper with a tsp or cookie scoop and let cool to set.