Can be made vegan, by using vegan butter. Blueberries work as well.
- 1 cflour
- 1/2 tspbaking powder
- 1/3 cbutter, softened
- 1/3 c+ 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cfrozen raspberries
- 1/2 cdark chocolate chips
How to Make Raspberry Cookies
- Preheat oven to 400 degress.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream sugar and butter, until light and fluffy.
- Add the raspberries. Beat until pureed and fully combined.
- Fold in flour and baking powder.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Freeze dough for 30 minutes before shaping into balls.
- Bake 10-12 minutes .
- Remove from oven and let cool on pan for 2 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack and let cool before serving.