My family has been making this for years, and it is my absolute favorite dish!
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1
Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
Mix tuna, onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic powder, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, and mustard together in a large bowl. Add pasta, and mix well.
Less mayonnaise can be used for the dressing, if desired.
Per Serving: 360 calories; protein 10.2g; carbohydrates 19.9g; fat 26.9g; cholesterol 20.1mg; sodium 243.9mg.