I’m a huge fan of chicken salad and have tried so many different variations over the years, but this one is by far my favorite. Simple, refreshing flavors and great texture make it wonderful on a sandwich or just served over a bed of lettuce!
- 2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 3 stalks celery, finely diced
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced yellow onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Step 1
Stir chicken, celery, pecans, mayonnaise, yellow onion, relish, mustard, pepper, dill, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic powder, and paprika in a bowl until well combined. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Per Serving: 287 calories; protein 11g; carbohydrates 5.5g; fat 25.5g; cholesterol 31.4mg; sodium 384.3mg.