This Broccoli Chicken Casserole Is just the dish for a quick all-inclusive meal. I recommend cooking the chicken ahead of time because that’s the longest part.of the preparation. I love Broccoli, chicken and any dish with lots cheese. It simple and easy to make. For those of you Cheese lovers like me…you’re sure to enjoy this.
- 1 canbroccoli cheddar soup
- 1 cancream of chicken soup
- 1 cancream of celery soup
- 1 smwhole chicken (cooked and deboned)
- 1 smyellow onion (peeled and diced)
- 1 bunchbroccoli, fresh (partially cooked)
- 1 cmayonnaise
- 2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ckraft sliced cheese (melted. or velveeta) plus 3 slices unmelted
- one half cbread crumbs, seasoned. ( i used italian)
- 3 slicecheese
- 1 dashsalt and pepper
- 1 dashaccent
- 1 dashgarlic powder
How to Make MARY B’S BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Boil , Roast, or bake a whole Chicken. Let cool then debone. and chop or shred into bite-sized pieces Set aside.
- In A large bowl Mix soups, chicken, broccoli, Mayonnaise, onion, shredded cheese and melted Velveeta or cheese slices.
- Place in a Medium sized Casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam or nonstick spray.
- Place remaining 3 slices of cheese atop and Sprinkle with the Seasoned Bread crumbs . BAKE In Pre-heated oven at 350° for 30 minutes. ENJOY!!!