This is so savory! I usually make this in my slow cooker, but forgot to start it this morning because I was making homemade puff pastry dough. So I adapted my slow cooker recipe for my pressure cooker! Same fantastic results! The gravy it makes is thin, but if you like a thicker gravy you could always do a cornstarch slurry technique to thicken it up!
- 4-6 lbboneless pork loin
- 3 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cbeef broth
- 3 Tbspkitchen bouquet
- ·salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, to taste
- 1 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Instant Pot Pork Loin
- Trim as much fat from loin as possible. Rub with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- In the instant pot insert, add oil. Turn on to sear. After 3 or 4 minutes of heating add loin. Let sear for at least 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a plate and set aside. In the insert, while still on sear, carefully add the soup, broth, and Kitchen Bouquet, whisk carefully to combine.
- Return pork loin to insert, and spoon some of the soup mixture over the top of loin. Turn off instant pot.
- Place lid on and make sure release valve is closed. Turn on high pressure for 70 minutes. Allow to slow release for at least 20 minutes.
- Do a quick release for any remaining pressure. Remove lid, carefully pull apart meat into chunks. I do this with heavy duty type tongs. Saturate pieces in the sauce.
- Serve! We love this with mashed potatoes and fresh warm bread!