This easy Icebox Cake is made with just six simple ingredients and minimal effort. It is always a huge hit with friends and family. On top of that it is totally customizable so be sure to read the section on recipe variations.
- 2(14.4 ounces) boxes graham crackers
- 3 cheavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cpowdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tspvanilla
- 1 1/2 cminiature marshmallows
- ·chocolate curls, chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips or chocolate nonpareils
How to Make Icebox Cake
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the whisk attachment on medium speed beat the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until medium to stiff peaks form.
- Cover the bottom of a 9×13 inch casserole dish with graham crackers breaking crackers if need to be to cover the bottom. Using an offset spatula spread 1/4 of the whipped cream over the top of the graham crackers. Add another layer of graham crackers followed by whipping cream. Repeat two more times ending with a layer of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours up to overnight. Before serving top with crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chocolate curls.