Yummy green feta salad, great for summer evenings! Add as many fruits and vegetables as you wish – I usually add pears or tangerines depending on the season.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch white sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 avocados – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Step 1
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, parsley, lemon juice and garlic. Add the avocado, and stir to coat with the dressing.
Just before serving, add the salad greens, and toss to coat with dressing. Sprinkle sliced almonds and feta cheese over the top.
Per Serving: 326 calories; protein 6.5g; carbohydrates 10.5g; fat 30g; cholesterol 12.6mg; sodium 561.7mg.