A basic chicken salad recipe with red bell peppers and feta cheese. Try using tomato-basil feta for added flavor!
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 large stalks celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1
In a serving bowl, mix together the chicken, celery, and red onion. In a separate bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, feta cheese, and dill. Pour over the chicken mixture, and stir to blend. Taste, and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving.
Per Serving: 599 calories; protein 40.8g; carbohydrates 7.2g; fat 44.8g; cholesterol 163.1mg; sodium 1061.1mg.