I just threw this together one night out of things we had leftover from other dishes and it turned out so well, I decided to turn it into a recipe for a quick and easy week night meal the whole family enjoys!
·soft boiled eggs (as many or few as needed, i put one slice per bowl)
1 pkg(8 oz.) rice vermicelli
1rotisserie chicken, skinned and pulled
32 ozchicken broth
1 bunchgreen onions, sliced
1 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Easy Pulled Chicken and Rice Noodles
- Cook Boiled Eggs to desired doneness. (I like them softer, but hard boiled eggs work too) Set aside.
- Prepare rice vermicelli according to package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- Meanwhile, Heat broth and soy sauce to a simmer. Add pulled chicken. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place a generous amound of noodles and a sliced boiled egg in a large soup bowl. Ladle chicken and broth over the top.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions as desired. Enjoy!
- I like to serve this with a crispy appetizer such as egg rolls or fried wontons. Along with a nice Asian style salad on the side.