- 1/2 cdried wood ear mushrooms
- 1 lbboneless skinless chicken thighs cut into slices
- 1 Tbspgrated ginger
- 4 clovegarlic minced
- 3green onions chopped
- 2 Tbspvegetable oil
- 2 Tbspfish sauce
- 1 Tbspoyster sauce
- 2 Tbspbrown sugar
- 1/4 cchicken stock
- ·fresh cilantro and microgreens for garnish
How to Make Chicken Ginger Stir Fry
- Place the mushrooms in hot water and let soak for 20 minutes to rehydrate them.
- In a large skillet or Wok add the oil. Add the ginger and garlic and stir fry 30 seconds. Add the chicken, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and brown sugar and stir fry 1 minute.
- Add the green onions, mushrooms and chicken stock and cook until chicken is cooked through and most moisture is absorbed.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and microgreens