I have been making this for my family for a long time. We love it! It really stretches the food budget without giving up on flavor or having small servings!
- 1/2 lbground sausage, any flavor works(can use ground beef)
- 1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
- 2 cbeef broth
- 1 1/2 csmall pasta(wagon wheel or small shells)
- 1 can(s)corn, drained
- 1 can(s)cannelini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s)diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/2 cblack olives, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 csour cream
- 1 cshredded cheddar cheese
- ·sour cream
- ·chopped tomatoes
- ·shredded cheese
- ·chopped or sliced black olives
How to Make Cheesy Taco Skillet
- Cook sausage until done in a large deep skillet.
- Add taco seasoning, beef broth, pasta, corn, beans, olives, and tomatoes, stir well to combine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat
Stir well. Stir in sour cream. Top with cheese. Let stand 10 minutes. Pasta should soak up any left over liquid in this time.
- Serve with any additional toopings of your choosing, sky’s the limit!