Kind of like a Long Island iced tea, but with a blue twist!
- 2 cups ice cubes
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger tequila
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger rum
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger gin
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger Blue Curacao
- 1 dash sour mix
- 2 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 slice fresh lemon
- Step 1
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, tequila, rum, gin, Blue Curacao, sour mix and lemon-lime soda. Shake vigorously to get a frothy head on the drink. Pour the contents of the shaker, including ice, into tall bar glass and garnish with a slice of lemon.
Per Serving: 311 calories; protein 0.2g; carbohydrates 18.8g; fat 0.1g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 24.3mg.