The best burger recipe for summertime grilling. This juicy burger is jam-packed with all kinds of stuff and no tasteless bread crumbs! Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1
Preheat a grill on high heat.
Mix together ground beef, onion, cheese, onion soup mix, egg, garlic, garlic powder, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Use your hands to form 4 patties.
Cook patties on the preheated grill until well-done, about 5 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 445 calories; protein 39g; carbohydrates 8.8g; fat 27.5g; cholesterol 173.6mg; sodium 966.9mg.