A very easy granola bar recipe to make, with a few ingredients.
1 ccreamy peanut butter
3 c100% whole grain old fashioned rolled oats
1 craisins (i used sun-maid raisin medley)
How to Make 5-Ingredient Granola Bars
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Melt to combine ingredients. Just be sure to keep stirring the ingredients.
- Once the ingredients look blended well, stir in the oats and other optional ingredients, like chocolate chips, or nuts. (I just added the raisins.)
- Press into a 9×9-inch pan that is lined with aluminum foil, and then sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
- Refrigerate uncovered for 6 hours, or overnight. (I refrigerated mine overnight.)
- Cut granola into bars and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- Note: I cut mine into 18 bars (about 3-inch in size per each bar.) But I did not store mine in an airtight container. I didn’t cover mine at all, and they held up well.